As you all know, I've been LOVING every Kiehl's product I've tried lately--and I've been trying a lot of them! So I got to thinking about how all of you would probably love to try some, too. So when I saw the kits Kiehl's is currently offering at Nordstrom, each with a unique array of large deluxe samples of some of their most popular products, I couldn't resist picking one up for one of you!
The kit is called "Kiehl's Favorites" and comes packaged in a cute red box. Here's a shot of the contents:
Included are the following:
- A full 2.5-ounce tube of Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, a thick, remarkably potent overnight cream for the hands.
- A 2.5-ounce Creme de Corps body lotion. This lotion is incredibly hydrating, lasts forever, and is packaged in an adorable plastic bottle perfect for your purse or travel.
- A 2.5-ounce Amino Acid Shampoo for all hair types. It contains Amino Acid cleansers that gently but effectively clean the hair.
- A 2.5-ounce Amino Acid Conditioner for all hair types. Contains Amino Acids and wheat protein to condition and shine the hair.
- 0.25-ounce Ultimate Facial Cream, a deeply hydrating cream moisturizer that works wonders overnight.
So, now for the rules:
- To gain an entry, leave me a comment telling me what you're most wanting to try in the kit, or if you've already tried everything, which product you love best.
- To gain a second entry, follow my blog via Google.
- To gain a third entry, retweet this contest on Twitter.
- Finally, to gain 3 additional entries, add my badge to your blog or site!
If you like, you may email me at lipstickdiva at comcast.net to let me know which entry is yours, or you can post your email in your comment. In any case, be sure I can contact you if you win!
Contest ends on Halloween, at which point I'll use a random number generator to choose the lucky winner. You'll be notified via email and/or Twitter.
Finally, in the event that I hit 150 or more followers before the end of the contest, I have a second, different kit for a second lucky winner! More about that in an upcoming post (I like to tempt you). :)
Good luck to everyone!